Project “300″ is our latest project and our second collaboration with online collectors. This watch will be a limited edition of 500 pieces paying homage to the “Omega Seamaster 300″¹. The pre-order will be offered in three stages and this project has been forumer sponsored.
(1) Disclaimer: This watch project is not in any way related to or sanctioned by Omega or Swatch Group. The references to the “Omega” and “Seamaster” are used here for historic reference purposes only and are the trademarks of Swatch Group.
Screw down crown
Double domed sapphire crystal with AR coating on the inside
ETA 2824-2 (Elabore grade/Rhodium plated)
Super LumiNova BGW9
• Diameter: 41.25 mm across bezel (not including crown)
• Case Length: 48.00 mm
• Case Thickness: 13.45 mm
• Lug Width: 20.00 mm
• Weight: 158 grams on bracelet
• Crystal: Double domed "bottle cap" sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
•Dial: At a minimum there will be a big-triangle date and non-date dial. Two other options will be explored through an online survey.
• Luminous: SuperLumiNova BGW9 rated to glow on a full charge for a minimum of 7 hours
• Movement: ETA 2824-2 (Elabore grade/Rhodium plated), highly decorated (rotor features Côtes de Genève, decorated bridges), Incabloc shock protection, hack setting, automatic with manual winding capability.
• Water Resistance: 30 ATMs (300 meters)
• Case Finish: Satin and mirror polished stainless steel
• Strap: Bracelet, Natural rubber strap or Maratac™ NATO (black)
Travel x Project 300
May 7, 2018