Project 300 Update
We are preparing the ordering email and ordering pages for the Project 300 customers at this time. We expect that the email will be able to go out tomorrow. For the 2nd stage pre-order customers we will begin asking for your final selections and payments in October/November 2017. Updates on the project's progress and other administrative details:
- Project updates are posted on the Mk II site and will not be sent by email.
- Case parts QC/QA will begin soon. If the QC goes well we hope to begin deliveries in Q4-2017 or Q1-2018. It is unlikely we will be able to make any deliveries in time for the holidays - I know that's in Q4 but better not to get any ones hopes up, a lot can happen during QC. Also we don't want to rush the assembly of parts we haven't worked with before. (All QC and assembly work is performed in the USA)
- Case parts continue to arrive.
- The dials have been approved for mass production and are due to be completed in Q4.
- The hands are in process
- Order and logistics details:
- Scheduling will be performed based on the sales order number for your earliest deposit for this project.
- When customers place their final selection orders the new sales order number that is generated will be the order they will follow through delivery.
- The address on the final order will be the one we will deliver to unless updated. The address information in the final order will supersede all previous address information.
- 2nd Stage Pre-ordering will close in October 2017.
Thank you very much to the Project 300 supporters - the Plankowners in particular. This project has required more time than any of us expected so we are so glad to be entering the final stages. The Project 300 will represent the last of our legacy projects (i.e. Using our old funding methods and project structure). For any future projects we will be able to restructure the process to significantly reduce development times. Again thank you for your patience and support!