Project GMT Update
- The case parts that we need for the remainder of the Project GMT have largely been delivered. We will begin the QC of those parts after the holidays. There are a few exceptions. We are still waiting on the bezels and the bracelets. However this should not effect the timetable significantly since there is plenty to do in the mean time.
- Parts still on order: White/gold and Black/gold dials as well as the bezel inlays. We are delaying the final ordering of the inlays because we want to get all the orders in so we can order enough parts to fill those orders. Since there is plenty of assembly to do in the mean time this strategy should not adversely effect the timetable.
- The ordering emails for Group 9 and 10 will go out today.
- I was fighting a cold for the first 3 weeks of November. I am back to full strength now but busier than expected due to the work that we have to make up. We are working on the scheduling right now and expect to have more done during January.
- Progress: We are nearly done with the Plankowner and Group 1 deliveries. There is one Plankowner and one Group 1 order current remaining to be delivered. We are also working on Group 2 and 3 orders right now. My apologies, if it were not for November we would have had better news to report on this front.
Thank you for your support and patience.
This will likely be the last update before 2017 so we wanted to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and all the best for 2017!