Project GMT Update
- The engraving of the case backs is nearly complete. Shipment is expected in early January 2016
- The bezel inlays are expected to be delivered by the end of February 2016
- Inspection of date wheels, dials, hands are currently in process.
- Case preparation is ongoing.
- The matte black dial option is currently in mass production. We delayed production of this dial in order to get other parts that we needed through the manufacturing process. If we hadn't delayed the matte black dial production we would not have the parts we need for the Black/gold and white/gold versions. I will know more about the impact on delivery of this version of the Project GMT after a delivery time is communicated to us from the vendor.
Based on the status of the parts so far we expect to begin assembly of the Black/gold and white/gold dials in January 2016.
We will be asking the Plankowners to make their final selections in late December/early January 2016.