2015-11-05: Project 300 Update
- The technical drawings for the case parts has been approved. Sampling has begun. We expect to see the samples before Baselworld in March.
- Bracelet drawings are still in process. I found a minor but significant oversight. It has been corrected but we are waiting on the final drawings.
- We will begin the sampling for the dials later this month so that we have dial samples ready in time for the case samples.
- I will post soon about the case back decision. Sorry for the delay. Getting the case drawings that last few feet into approval has been the primary focus these last few weeks.
- Assuming the case samples turn out okay the factory has noted that the case parts could be ready as soon as June 2016. This is a BIG "IF" at this point but we will do our best to push this project toward that goal. It has to be said that there is normally some adjustments that have to be made to the samples before approval for mass production can begin. That being said we will have to begin the 2nd Stage Pre-order probably before the end of this year so that we have the funds available to pay the for the case parts, start the dial production, and continue with the hand production.
- 2nd Stage plankowner payment: We will begin the process of collecting this payment next week. Plankowners will have approximately 2-3 months to submit this deposit. We will also collect serial number requests at this point. An email will go out next week as soon as the ordering page is up.