I have the pricing in and will be working on creating the survey so that we can finally figure out if we should continue with the project based on the upgraded specifications. Sorry for the delay but with European side of the watch industry going on vacation it was very trying to get information about new projects when everyone else is concerned with buttoning up their current/open projects so that they could go on vacation.