The first model in the Fulcrum lineup conceptualizes the “American Milsub”. As a base we drew inspiration from the vintage (1)Rolex and (2)Tudor (3)Submariners that had been a favorite of the military since the Vietnam War. Specifically we explored what the American military, given the opportunity, would have changed on the iconic dive watch to suit their requirements if the US military had continued its tradition of developing purpose built dive watches.
[1, 2, 3] Rolex, Tudor and Submariner are trademarks of Rolex SA. Neither Mk II nor the Fulcrum are affiliated with Rolex SA in any capacity.
Double gasket screw-down crown
Vintage-Style High-Domed Sapphire Crystal
High-Grade Swiss Movement
Antimagnetic Shielding / Lume-Brik Markers
(These specifications supersede those published on the E-boutique)
• Case Width: 42.10 mm (bezel diameter)
• Case Length: 47.95 mm end to end
• Case Thickness: 14.95 mm
• Lug Width: 22.00 mm
• Weight: 117 Grams on strap
• Crystal: Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only
• Luminous: SuperLumiNova BGW9 rated to glow on a full charge for a minimum of 7 hours
• Movement: Soprod A10 (Elabore grade/Rhodium plated), highly decorated (rotor features Côtes de Genève, decorated bridges), Incabloc shock protection, hack setting, automatic with manual winding capability.
• Water Resistance: 30 ATMs (300 meters)
• Case Finish: Beadblasted stainless steel
- – 120 click unidirectional bezel
- – Drilled through lugs
- – Double gasket screw-down crown
- – Strap: Natural rubber strap
- – Bezel: Aluminum inlay with luminous marker at 12 o'clock.
- – Timed in 6 positions