- The June/July round will begin June 22nd. To submit your email address for the lottery please see this page.
- Please note that there will be no July round because the office will be in vacation mode from July 2nd through July 20th. We will do the June and July rounds in June.
- We have made one significant change. All of the case backs for the Project GMT series will be the same and none will use the Nassau case backs. More details below.
- The total quantity of Project GMT watches will be between 350 and 400 pieces. The reason for the range is that it will depend upon how many good cases come from the inspection process.
- The 2nd stage pre-order will allocate the 350 pieces (This includes the Plankowners and the 2nd stage pre-0rders to date). If we have more than 350 pieces available the last 50 pieces will be sold through the General Ordering process.
- We will be having more case backs made for the Project GMT so that we will not have to use any Nassau case backs for the production. Everyone will be getting the special case back.
- QC of the parts is ongoing and we are beginning the process of prepping the cases for assembly. The beginning of assembly is not imminent as of this time because we are working on the dials and the date wheels.