The following is the process that we will follow for the distribution of the remaining slots available for the Project 300.
- 25 spots will be released each month for 10-12 months beginning in April 2016.
- If the 25 spots sell out before the end of the month we will release the next 25 spots the following month. An email will be sent out each month to announce the release date and time. To add yourself the mailing list you can submit your email on the ordering page when ordering is temporarily closed.
- If necessary we will be limiting customers to 2 reservations
- Pictures of the prototype have been posted on the ordering page below.
The reasons for releasing the available spots in this sequence:
- We want to spend the next few months QC’ing the parts we need for the build process. Collecting and processing the deposits does take quite a bit of administrative time. Spacing out the orders in this way will enable us to optimally balance our workload.
- Email communication is not always the most reliable, spacing out the ordering in this way will allow time to compensate for this issue.
Price and payment schedule for the 2nd Stage Pre-Order:
- Price: $1,645.00 plus S&H (MSRP: $1,795.00) on solid-link, solid end-piece bracelet with pusher clasp.
- Deposit amount: $822.50 (50% of the above)
- Second half of payment plus S&H due at time final order is placed
- Our current estimate is that final model selection will take place during the second half of 2016.
- The Project 300 will consist of date and non-date versions of the big-triangle dial.
- Refund period: Your deposit may be canceled and refunded in full at any time before your final order selection is made and submitted.
- Serial number preferences: Sorry but we will not be taking requests for specific serial numbers. This option was one of the reasons for the delivery delays experienced with the Kingston Project. You will be allocated the lowest number available at the time your order ships.
For the month of April ordering will open April 7th, 2016 at 9pm EST.
Once again thank you for your interest and support of this project!