If you have forgotten your password please submit a ticket here and we will have to reset it manually for you. The updated that we installed to the E-boutique software last week disabled the password recovery link in the email that goes out. This is a problem that has been reported before for our platform, in conjunction with this update, and we will have it addressed as soon as we can. In the mean time please submit a request for manual reset through the CSP.
January 27, 2016 By
January 5, 2016 By
- Pre-production samples for the dials are currently in process.
- The hands have been shipped off to our lume specialist for the application of the SLN BGW9 lume
- Pre-production case samples and crown production, as noted earlier, are currently in process.
December 11, 2015 By
- Crowns are in mass production. We expect delivery of this part in March 2016
- The big triangle date and non-date dials are in the beginning stages of sampling. No timetable yet for the pre-production samples.
November 13, 2015 By
Here the latest for the Project 300:
- The order for the crowns has been submitted to the vendor.
- Case drawings and bracelet drawings have been approved. There were some loose ends regarding the case that had to be tied down so we had to revisit the drawings this past week.
- Case and bracelet samples are currently underway.
November 5, 2015 By
- The technical drawings for the case parts has been approved. Sampling has begun. We expect to see the samples before Baselworld in March.
- Bracelet drawings are still in process. I found a minor but significant oversight. It has been corrected but we are waiting on the final drawings.
- We will begin the sampling for the dials later this month so that we have dial samples ready in time for the case samples.
- I will post soon about the case back decision. Sorry for the delay. Getting the case drawings that last few feet into approval has been the primary focus these last few weeks.
- Assuming the case samples turn out okay the factory has noted that the case parts could be ready as soon as June 2016. This is a BIG “IF” at this point but we will do our best to push this project toward that goal. It has to be said that there is normally some adjustments that have to be made to the samples before approval for mass production can begin. That being said we will have to begin the 2nd Stage Pre-order probably before the end of this year so that we have the funds available to pay the for the case parts, start the dial production, and continue with the hand production.
- 2nd Stage plankowner payment: We will begin the process of collecting this payment next week. Plankowners will have approximately 2-3 months to submit this deposit. We will also collect serial number requests at this point. An email will go out next week as soon as the ordering page is up.
October 8, 2015 By
- The case drawings have been approved.
- We are still working on one issue with regards to the bracelet. Its not a major issue but still an important one
- Hands are currently in production