The following is a quick tutorial for the customers that are entitled to receive the Nassau replacement link free of charge. The offer is open to all customers that have purchased a Mk II watch from Mk II in the past, doesn’t matter when or which watch just as long as we have a record of it. Click on the image below for a larger version of the same image.
I have, finally, done the lottery for the August round. I know it’s a bit last minute. The emails with the coupon codes were just sent out via email. If there are still spots open from this group of 25 people we will roll that over to the September round.
Anyone that has signed up for the mailing list since June, and wasn’t selected for the August round, will be rolled over to the September round. To sign up for the lottery please submit your email address here.
We are pleased to announce that the Nassau will return next year. We will be filling out the paperwork later this week to start a new batch of parts for the Nassau. At the moment this is all the information that we will have available. If you already signed up for the mailing list on this page you don’t need to sign-up again. For all others that are interested please sign up here for the mailing list by clicking on any one of the watches pictured and adding your email address to the mailing list.
Here are the updates:
- The case back designs are ready for everyone’s review. I have just sent out surveys for the Plankowners and the current Pre-Order Customers. For those customers please use only the surveys that you received. For everyone else interested in voicing an opinion about the case back please see this link.
- Additional date wheels are expected to be delivered in late September.
- We expect to be able to finalize the insert design and have it out to the vendor next week. Aside from the case back this is the last part that we need before we can begin deliveries.
I just sent the case back design survey out to the Plankowners. A second survey with the same questions was also emailed to those on the Project 300 mailing list.
The following is a link to the general survey for all those interested in the Project 300 but not on the mailing list or a Plankowner. Plankowners please only take the survey that I sent to you via email.
- We have 2 case back designs ready for review. One basic one and a second one with a design.
- We will create two surveys: 1) for the Plankowners to voice their opinion and choose 2) a more general survey for everyone else. The reason for the 2 surveys is simple if there is any significant disagreement between the results Plankowners should have priority.
- Everyone is welcome to discuss the design on our forum before voting but I probably will not be able to participate directly in the discussions given the current workload. For that I apologize in advance. We are trying to clear the deck of the design work that we do so that I can focus on managing the suppliers and executing the projects. I want to get the design work for both the Project 300 and Project GMT wrapped up in this regard by the end of August.
- For the Project GMT inserts that is also one detail that we have to submit to the vendor for production. The design is about 95% finished and we are targeting the release of the design to the vendor by the end of next week.
- The gilt dials (black and white) have been delivered but need to be checked. I wanted to let everyone know that they are in hand but please temper any predictions regarding delivery times as it only takes one mistake to send the whole batch back to the vendor for re-work.