Thank you for everyone’s patience. With the help of our vendors we were able to solve the crown issue and are pleased to announce the re-opening of Nassau ordering. There are a few things to note:
* The lead time listed in the E-boutique is 7 weeks: The reason for the long lead time is that we are giving priority to new orders placed by the returning customers whose orders we had to cancel in June due to the crown problem. Assuming that they all place an order we expect that it will take 6 weeks for us to deliver all of those watches. If you are not a member of those 24 people your order will be scheduled after their orders. There is a reasonable probability that not all of the 24 people will re-instate their orders. In that case the lead time will be lower than stated on the site. We will do our best to update the lead time on a daily basis if required.
* Please note that the Nassau will now feature a double gasket screw down crown. The original crown triple-gasket crown and the current double-gasket crown look essentially the same. The water resistance is also the same.
* If the customers whose June orders we had to cancel do re-instate their orders they are eligible for a 5 % discount. These customers will have one week from today to take advantage of this offer after which the discount will expire and all orders after this point will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
* The e-mail for the 24 customers, whose original orders we had to cancel, has just been sent out. If you are one of those customers and do not see the e-mail in your inbox please check your SPAM folder or e-mail us.
* We will make the official announcement for those on the Nassau mailing list by Monday.