Join Our Email List   |   facebookFacebook   |   Mk II forumMk II Forum

Kingston Test Assembly Part 2 postponed…

until Monday. Sorry but I am just worn out again from clearing out the basement and the water that was in it. Conservatively I estimate that I moved about 800 pounds worth of water from the basement in two shifts, carrying it up stairs so that I could dump it out the door. Right now I am waiting for the basement to dry out enough so that I put everything back.

On the bright side I saved all of the packaging from becoming water damaged. If that had happened the Kingston would have been further delayed as it takes about 4-6 weeks to replace the packaging. So hopefully waiting a weekend for Part 2 won’t be too bad.